The most beautiful knits you will ever own. Love the Pine colour on our baby boy.
We know mama! It is confusing knowing which size to order.
In general, our sizes run normal to spacious, but not oversize
Please note: For bonnets and baby hats, it is quite difficult to guide on sizing, as each head shape and size varies – always size up on hats, if you are in doubt or between sizes
As you browse through our styles, you will notice we give an indication of the fit of each and every model, as a part of the description. This is the most helpful direction we can give you.
All sizes in the table are guided conversions – we suggest you have a look at the description on the particular piece you are after
If you are in doubt, we are more than happy to help you! Please leave us your email and question in our chat in the bottom right corner, and our personal shopper will get back to you 🖤.
Babies to Toddlers (0-2 years)
Children (3-8 years)
For exclusive launches and new collections, please allow 7-10 days for order dispatch. We are a small team in Kathmandu who wrap each parcel by hand, meticulously checking over every detail to ensure your special pieces are in perfect condition before they arrive in your home. No assembly lines here! Just family, heart, and a whole lot of love!
All sales are FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns. We do not offer exchange or returns. All customers are responsible for import duty, VAT, or other taxes. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country. Please check your local tax and duty laws!
- We are currently dispatching once per week. We take our shipping seriously. We send with DHL Express.
- The table displays DHL Express tracked courier rates, with a delivery time of 5-8 days, counting from the day of dispatch. In busy periods, such as during a clearance, sale, or COVID flight restrictions, please allow a few extra days for delivery. We currently cannot ship to Russia.
- Tracking will be sent to you after dispatch. Subscribers can log into their respected accounts for tracking as well.
- Please ensure you always enter a valid e-mail address so that we can pass on tracking information to you, via our courier. We do not pass on any personal information to third parties.
- All customers are responsible for import duty, VAT, or other taxes. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country. Please check your local tax and duty laws! Refusing to pay duties will not return your package to Shirley Bredal KTM, and no refunds will be issued. Please be familiar with the duties your country levies on imports because we have no control over those amounts and will not be held liable.
- We ship from Kathmandu, Nepal.
We are currently not stocking in any stores apart from our own webshop, due to repetitive lockdowns and Covid-19 supply challenges. We ship to most of the world, and appreciate the support and orders in these challenging times ❤
Wholesale Customer: Application Form
Retailers (shopfront or web) with a serious interest in becoming a wholesale customer of Shirley Bredal products can express their interest by completing the application form below. Wholesale Customer applications are reviewed on a periodic basis as production capacity increases.
Shirley Bredal started our collection in Denmark in 2006. The collection is now based in Kathmandu, operating as a social enterprise.
Our collection offers a stable, classic range of clothing, hand-knitted by women in Nepal with fine wool. Our focus is delivering high-quality, comfort and timeless pieces that can be handed down through generations. With our signature merino yarn from Mongolia, we produce a large Autumn/Winter collection. We have a limited Summer collection in cotton.
A few new items pop-up each year in both the Autumn/Winter and Summer collections and for special occasions throughout the year.
Winding and dying is handled in Kathmandu using Swiss dye, an AZO free environmental dye.
A little bit about what we have achieved so far
Currently, we supply retailers in Australia, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Kuwait, the Netherlands, New Zealand and Norway and sell directly to customers via our online shop.
Around 200 women from minority groups in Kathmandu Valley have been trained in knitting, quality control, product finishings and production management. The women we work with are mainly housewives from low-income households who knit from their own homes to create a side income for their families. Some also reside in refuges and rely on this work for their income.
All knitters work on a part-time basis, according to their availability and are paid a fair wage. Wages are also scaled against the standard time taken to knit each style, according to the thickness of the wool and size of the item.
Wholesale selection process
Our work is very personal. We aim to build long-term relationships with the women we work with and help them by ensuring the longevity of our business. To do this we partner with retailers who are able to market our clothing line at a high-price range to minimise the risk of sudden competition with clothing of cheaper quality.
Please provide details about your company, so we may review your interest in partnering with us as a wholesaler:
Thank you for your interest in Shirley Bredal. We are not able to offer wholesale prices on bulk orders, but we can offer 15 % off your order if your order is between 20-50 units, and 20% off if your order is between 50-200 units. We receive bulk orders for company Christmas gifts, babyshowers etc. We don't give a discount for items on a sale.
After receiving your order, we will let you know about the time needed to complete your order.
Please fill out the request form and our team will reach out within 3-4 business days with more information about our bulk ordering information.
If you’re interested in becoming a wholesale partner, please refer to our wholesale application page.
Terms of Service
- Shirley Bredal KTM does not offer any private labeling opportunities at this time.
- Shirley Bredal KTM does not offer customization to our products and obscuring or removing any of Shirley Bredal KTM's original packaging or branding is strictly prohibited.
- Shirley Bredal KTM products are not eligible for resale unless approved as an authorized retailer through our wholesale website.
- Shirley Bredal KTM reserves the right to not approve an application for any reason.
- Additional taxes and shipping costs may apply to your order.
- Gift boxes or special packaging is not available or included for bulk orders.
- Shirley Bredal sells Danish designer clothing for infants and children online via www.shirleybredal.com. We are always ready to help customers with any questions about our clothing, sold out sizes and custom orders. Please do not be hesitate to enquire with our staff in Danish, English and Nepali.
- Orders can be placed via www.shirleybredal.com or by emailing email@example.com. Your name, address, phone number and email address are required to process your order. Invoices are sent to customers via the email address supplied.
- We accept Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay as payment options.
- Customers may use credit or debit cards to pay for orders via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to make transactions via PayPal and can pay directly by debit or credit card via PayPal’s Cards > Pay With Card option.
- Commonly accepted electronic banking services include:
- You payment information is secure; we collaborate with PayPal that has the highest protection of your personal information using the SSL system (Secure Socket Lawyer Protocol). No personal information recorded on our site, is at any time transferred, sold or made available to third parties. All information is stored safely and is accessible only to trusted employees of Shirley Bredal.
- Cookies are used on our system to manage the contents of your shopping cart. A cookie is simply the name for a file that is stored on your own PC. You are able to clear cookies from your own web-browser at any time.
- Any false orders or attempts to manipulate with our system will be reported to the police.
Every effort has been made to ensure that products are presented on www.shirleybredal.com as accurately as possible. Goods are subject to availability.
No goods may be returned without prior consent.
For faults, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your items. Faulty items must be returned in the same condition and packaging, unwashed as when received from us.
In the event of an incorrect supply, please notify us immediately.
All sales are FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns. We do not offer exchange or returns. All customers are responsible for import duty, VAT, or other taxes. Customs, duties, and taxes vary widely from country to country. Please check your local tax and duty laws! Refusing to pay duties will not return your package to Shirley Bredal KTM, and no refunds will be issued. Please be familiar with the duties your country levies on imports because we have no control over those amounts and will not be held liable.
1. Data controller and contact information
- This website is operated and owned by:
- Shirley Bredal KTM Pvt. Ltd.
- Gairidhara - 2, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: 01 -4433784
2. Collection of personal data
You will always be informed in connection with collection of personal data about you. The personal data collected by us may include, for instance, your name, your email address, and similar identification data, information about an online purchase and about your navigation on the website.
In connection with the submission of your data it will always be stated whether the submission is voluntary or necessary for completing the desired action, such as the completion of a transaction in our web shop.
- When you buy goods online at www.shirleybredal.com
- When you sign up for Shirley Bredal newsletter
- When you create a account at www.shirleybredal.com
Your personal data is collected in one or several of below cases:
If you use your email address in more than one of the above cases, your personal data will only be collected and registered in one place. This way your information is already stored when you shop at us, and you will not receive the same marketing material from Shirley Bredal more than once.
3. Use of personal data
- Sign-ups for newsletter / SMS
- Management of customer
- Management of user accounts/profiles
- Send-outs of other marketing material, including invitations to events and allocation of discount codes
- Collection and evaluation of consumer reviews
- Overview of purchase history
- Other marketing initiatives
Personal data is collected and will be used in connection with:
Please note, that we will only use your personal data to send marketing material (email, SMS text, messages) if you prior have given your explicit consent, unless legislation allows us to contact you without your prior consent.
4. Transfer to other data controllers
In general, we do not transfer your personal data to a third party without your consent. However, information that is used for delivery of goods will be transferred to the shipping company used by Systemtransport.
Under specific circumstances and with reference to legislation, it might be necessary to transfer information to public authorities or the police. For example, information may be disclosed to the police in case of suspicion of credit card fraud.
In the case of a re-organization, full or partial sale of the company, any disclosure in such connection will be in accordance with current legislation for the processing of personal data.
5. Disclosure to data processors
Your personal data is disclosed to partners of Shirley Bredal who deliver services on behalf of Shirley Bredal, for example in relation to send-outs of newsletters. These partners only process the personal data on behalf of Shirley Bredal and in accordance with the instructions of Shirley Bredal.
6. Deletion of personal data
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above in section 3. However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymized form.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. Accordingly, we strive to protect the quality and integrity of your personal data.
10. Your rights
You are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data including profiling/automated decision-making. Furthermore, you have the right to have your personal data rectified, erased or blocked. Moreover, you have the right to receive information about you that you have provided to us, and the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller (data portability).
11. Withdrawal of consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given and we will delete your personal data, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
12. Links to other websites etc.
Our website may contain links to other websites or to integrated sites. We are not responsible for the contents of the websites of other companies or for the practices of such companies regarding the collection of personal data. When you visit other websites, you should read the owners' policies on the protection of personal data and other relevant policies.
13. Amendment of data etc.
If you want us to update, amend or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shirley Bredal KTM Pvt. Ltd.
- 68 Circular Road, #2-01
- Singapore 049422
Brand Office and
- Gairidhara - 2, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Phone: 01 -4433784
For other Enquiries
Collab and PR requests:
- for wholesale application form click here